Hot off the (virtual) press…the Library & Community Guide to Citizen Science!
Libraries are quickly becoming hubs for citizen science. Your library may already be involved in citizen science programming. If so, bravo! For countless others, citizen science is still a bit of a mystery. We created this guide to help you navigate the rapidly changing landscape, access resources, learn about projects and programs and explore a myriad of opportunities to support your plans to bring citizen science to your library or community-based organization (CBO).
The Library & Community Guide to Citizen Science is presented by SciStarter and Arizona State University, with support from the Institute of Museum and Library Services and the Network of the National Library of Medicine. Download the PDF today.
Want more citizen science?
With citizen science, your library or CBO can turn curiosity into impact. We invite you to:
- Explore SciStarter’s Library Resources and Library Kits pages
- Read the Citizen Science Month Welcome Letter and a Citizen Science Month “Getting Started” comic
- Check out the Citizen Science Month page
- Sign up for our facilitator mailing list and join our Citizen Science Month office hours
- Discover the National Library of Medicine’s featured citizen science projects
- Plan a Citizen Science Month event with SciStarter this April
- …and have fun! We’re excited to welcome you to the world of citizen science.